The new Proxio Connect makes it even easier to add new listings to your account. Listings can either be added automatically through a feed of listings or manually. Please remember, you must be at least a Standard member.
In order to add your listing manually follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the home page, click on the green tab “Add a listing” located in the slideshow and start adding the listing
- Method 2. Go to “My Listings” tab, click on the “Search for Properties” option from your left menu. Once there, click on the blue tab called “Add Listing” located at the right hand side of the page.
To continue the process follow the steps below:
- Fill the required/blank fields at the top of the page with the desired information.
- Drag and drop the property images (you can also click on the box to select files from your computer.
- Scroll down and add Property details and features in the description tab.
- Next, add the floor plans tab and upload your files. (optional)
- Then go the Video tab and upload your videos. (optional)
- Go to the "Attachments" tab and upload any other files you want to show on your listing.
- Finally, To save your listing click on the green button down the page called “Add Listing”.
Note: Fields with an asterisk are required.
If you want to edit a listing, use the Manage my Listing option, located on the Home Page Once on the Properties input screen, select the tab “My Listings” and use the edit option in each listing located at the right top of the property to make changes and when you finish editing, click on the green button at the bottom of the page called “Update Listing”.